♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Friday, June 20, 2008

10 usual things in my bag...

i'm not much of a kikay girl, i believe i'm just hygienic... i always carry a quite big bag which is by the way also quite heavy when i go out with my friends, when i used to go to school or when i go to work (office)... these are the 10 things you'll usually find inside my bag:
...
  1. my wallet. my mom told me never to leave the house without money in my pocket coz we never know what's gonna happen... for sure, we'll always need money... :P
  2. my cellphone. for cases when there are no pay phones availabe, what are we suppose to do? that's actually why it's called a mobile phone, coz it's a phone you always carry with you so people can call you anytime anywhere.
  3. my kiwi alcogel. when there's no water available to wash your hands, alcogel would be perfect. it's more expensive than a regular alcohol, but it does smell good and has aloe vera that softens the skin.
  4. my floss, toothbrush and toothpaste. for someone who's been bound with braces for several years, this is quite predictable. though i'm with just retainers now, i'm used to carrying it with me so it's still in my bag.
  5. my baby powder. i personally want loose powder than compact, so i use johnson&johnson's milk powder, so comforting and smells nice too! Ü
  6. my perfume/cologne. since i always want to smell good, i always carry perfume or cologne wherever i go.
  7. my lip balm/gloss. i'm prone to chapped lips.
  8. my umbrella. i'm a girl scout... i don't wanna get wet when rain comes suddenly and i don't wanna get burned/fried under the sun when there's too much sunlight.
  9. my ID. my mom also told me to always carry an identification card (ID) in case of emergency. and lastly,
  10. my doctor's comb. i just can't live without it. and believe it or not, the one i have right now is the one i had since 4th yr HS... so it's almost a decade old... Ü

these actually are just basic things that you should be carrying with you anywhere right? well, for me they are... haha :P

..
~grazhishu~

No comments: