♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dalja's Spring Addiction

I have just finished watching the KDrama Dalja's Spring which stars Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki yesterday. Well, what can I say? I'm not really fond of may-december love affair types of drama... but this was really something different. Never thought I'd be hooked... but I was! I loved the series so much, I was so addicted!!! I loved the humor and the story itself... now, it has been added to my most wanted KDramas and Lee Min Ki has earned another fan... it's me of course! Ü
...

This drama is about a 33-year old single since birth never been kissed career woman named Dalja. With time passing her by so quickly, she suddenly felt the pressure of settling down and building her own family. The problem is, she doesn't seem to have luck in finding her mr. right. She bumped into Taebong (Lee Min Ki) one night and hired him as her fake lover (or boyfriend so to say) to seek revenge on her flirtatious and playboy ex-boyfriend.
...

Dalja, being so naive and ignorant on dating, was tutored by Taebong. He was giving her hints, techniques and all the other things she should know about love. Surprisingly, her "spare tire" boyfriend-by-contract Taebong slowly developed feelings for her. These feelings grew deeper and deeper when they started living together in the same apartment (as Min Ki had no other place to go, he left his apartment because he needed money).
...
Here's a synopsis I got from www.hancinema.net which includes character descriptions:
...
Synopsis
...

‘Dalja’s Spring’ is the story of Dalja, a 33-year old single at a crossroad of whether to remain single or get married before she gets older. The drama aims to comically and candidly portray the reality and undying pursuit of romance of a thirty something single woman.

The love triangle of Dalja, Taebong and Gijoong brews conflicts over love versus marriage. Taebong, a hunk six years younger than Dalja, works as substitute dates and becomes Dalja’s fake boyfriend. Gijoong is the type who dreams of an ideal and rational courtship. The drama also highlights the life and work of women in their thirties through Dalja who is a talented managing director at a home shopping channel.

Actress Chae Rim plays 'Oh Dalja' while actor Lee Min-gi is 'Taebong,' who freelances as a substitute date and develops feelings for his last client Dalja. Lee Hyeon-woo will play 'Yeom Gijoong' and Gong Hyeong-jin is cast for 'Shin Sedo,' a free romantist and Dalja's ex. Actress Lee Hye-young plays ‘Wi Seon-joo,’ a 33-year-old home shopping show host with a brilliant sense in dating.


Casting

Chae Rim - Oh Dal-ja:
33-year-old promising home shopping channel managing director. She owns a house and a car thanks to a career driven life. She’s interested in men but is a disaster on real dates. She’s a professional in work but a novice in love. She begins a dreamy love affair with flirtatious coworker Shin Sedo but is enraged to find out about his infidelity. She hires a boyfriend by contract, Taebong, to seek revenge on Sedo.

Lee Min-ki - Kang Tae-bong:
27-year-old freelancer for a proxy dating agency. He begins to pretend as Dalja’s boyfriend. It takes people time to discover his warm heart due to his outspoken character. He develops feelings for Dalja.

Lee Hyeon-woo - Yeom Gi-joong:
36-year-old prospering businessman who heads an importing firm of foreign brand goods. He is polite and humble with reputable character. But he’s very possessive and hates to lose. He asks Dalja to start a relationship with him as he thought she would be comfortable and not have high expectations on love. He is aghast at her elementary dating experience but grows attracted to her more and more.

Lee Hye-young - Wi Seon-joo:
33-year-old home shopping network show host. A former hot model, she disappeared from the public eye when she married at 29. She returns three years later as a divorcee. The talented show host, who can be fussy and particular, gets on Dalja’s nerves. She is a dating genius who knows all dating rules there are and what not. Her skills shine in making Shin Sedo as her man.


Source http://contents.kbs.co.kr


Another thing I liked about the drama is that there were a lot of love quotes or should I say lessons you'll learn... below are some lines/quotes I got from the drama that gave me goosebumps... because they made me super kiliiiiig:

Dalja: How would i know if it's love?
SeonJoo: Simple. If he's the person that makes you smile... and the same person that makes you sad... the same person that makes you cry... and makes you wanna see him when he's not around...
...
Dalja: Why did you choose me?
Taebong: because... (became silent)
Dalja: There are many other girls who are younger and who are beautiful, why me?
Taebong: Because you're also beautiful. You're beautiful when you smile. You're beautiful when you cry. You're beautiful when you're sad. You're beautiful when you're mad. You're beautiful when you wake up, even though you haven't washed your face... even when you haven't combed your hair... you're beautiful...

Dalja: Happy bday! (prepared dinner and cake... after going from work to the hospital to visit a co-worker)
Taebong: You didn't have to do and prepare all these...
Dalja: Aren't you suppose to thank me instead? I had work and I went to the hospital before going to the supermarket to prepare all these...
Taebong: I said you didn't have to do this coz I know you're tired. I don't want you to be tired. You don't have to show me you're strong. I've known you form the start. I can be strong for you.

...
These and a lot more... there were a lot of lines, I just can't remember them all right now...

All I know is I love Lee Min Ki!!! I love his character so much! I love this independent guy who looks so tough on the outside but so warm hearted on the inside! I love this guy who's willing to give up his dream for the woman he loves. I love this guy who patiently waits no matter what. He just got the charm that kind of hypnotized me.. haha Ü ...

I give this drama a two-thumbs up! really a must-watch korean drama series! So kiliiiiiiiiiiiig!!!!! Ü
...

~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*
*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: