♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Thursday, May 7, 2009

bad day


" i had a bad day, i'm taking one down, i sing a sad song just to turn it around.. i say i don't know, you tell me don't lie, i work on a smile then i go for a ride, i had a bad day, the camera don't lie, i'm coming back down and i really don't mind.. i had a bad day.. i had a bad day..."

- rephrased version of daniel powter's "bad day" (from the point of view of the person who had the bad day)


went home late today.. the sky was gray and gloomy.. same as my day.. i think the sky's crying with me.. sad that i had this terrible day..


sigh.. the atmosphere in the office earlier was so noxious.. my optimism went down after trying several times to keep it high by not dwelling too much on the topic.. but hearing discussions and reading from several emails over and over exhausted me a lot and made me so anxious.. i didn't think that one single mistake would be such a big deal... i tried my best to keep the bubbly positive me but i failed... faking my smiles didn't work either... my mood eventually turned upside down...

and i hate this because this makes me so vulnerable to negative thoughts... slowly making me cynical about certain things in life which further worsen my mood... the exact opposite of the sanguine me...

because of what happened earlier, i realized something that is so true about human nature.. that some, if not most, humans tend to be USER FRIENDLY.. this is a positive term when used to describe things like electronic gadgets. but when used to describe human beings, it is the exact opposite.. coz it only means that you're just nice to people if you benefit from them.. in other words, you only be-friend them because of the things they can give you..

but this doesn't only exist between friendships, this also happens at work, unfortunately.. bosses are usually fond of employees who perform and work hard, of course, because they contribute a lot to the business' growth and in return, they also benefit because they earn a lot (financially) from the business. but once you failed something or if you've made a mistake, though it's just one out of the hundred other good things you've done, they start ignoring you.. it's as if you've done the gravest dumbest thing in the world.. and sadly, this single fault can break you... with all your good inputs crumbling down into small pieces, like they have never existed at all.. leaving you helpless and lacking self confidence...

sad but true..
these USER FRIENDLY beings exist in this world..
i've met one in the office..



~grazhishu~
*wu chun addict*
*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: