♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

scary fire alarm

it's 7 in the morning.. just 30 minutes before i log out, the avaya voice prompt "CVS" played so i answered with our opening spiel...

shortly after, the fire alarm continuously rang for a reason nobody knows.. i was thinking that it was just a fire drill so i continued my conversation with my caller.. everything was fine until we noticed a thin sheet of smoke slowly rising and filling the ceiling of the operations floor.. i was still not completely aware of what's happening around as i have someone on the line with me but the alarm did not stop for several minutes, i was already documenting my call to be forwarded as a case to our back office team when i saw everyone running out of the ops area.. then one of the trainers approached me and told me it's time to leave the vicinity because of the thickening smoke.. this was the only time when i suddenly felt the panic.. the fear of suffocation, getting trapped in the ops floor and getting trapped in an elevator that won't go down... there's just about 4 of us left in the ops, i wasn't able to get back to my caller and i wasn't able to submit the case.. i immediately grabbed my things and my head set and went straight to the elevator lobby to go down..

after a few minutes, the security guards informed our manager that the smoke that scared everyone turned out to be some freon leaking from the air conditioner.. that really scared the hell out of me!!! really scary!



(this happened only this morning.. another unforgettable day... whew!)


~grazhishu~
*lee min ho crazy girl*
*wu chun addict*
*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: