♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Saturday, March 22, 2008

can I be Ariel Lin?


if there is just one person i would be exchanging places with...
then that would definitely be ARIEL LIN!!! (can i? wink*wink*)

why? not that I like her a lot, I actually don't like her that much...


there is actually just one reason...
just one...
♥Ü♥



ARIEL LIN a.k.a. Lin Yi Chen is one of the most famous taiwanese actresses nowadays. I saw her first in the taiwanese drama It Started With A Kiss (ISWAK) which was based from the Japanese Manga Itazuranakiss. I actually hated her that time because she looked so stupid and so ugly, that was i think in 2006, when ABS CBN adopted and dubbed the series in tagalog.


But infairness, she does act well. I had no choice but to watch ISWAK because i really liked the lead actor (Joe Cheng) though i was really annoyed to see her face. After that, there were several shows aired in other tv networks with her as the main/lead actress. I also saw Vic Zhou's music video featuring her, that was I think, Make A Wish. Then I realized, maybe she really is something else... or should I say she really is SOMEONE FAMOUS in Taiwan.

Years passed and she's just getting more and more popular. I also noticed that in her other other series, she actually looks fine. Then I thought, maybe it was just really for ISWAK that they made her look so silly and ugly. Well that may have also contributed to the huge success of that drama, coz who would have thought that there will be a sequel after that?!? She also had several series with other actors like mike he (love contract) and wu zun (tokyo juliet); and several commercials and endorsements as well.

Just recently, the sequel of ISWAK: They Kiss Again (TKA), began airing in Taiwan, December 16, 2007. I have been dying to see this since March 2007, that was when I heard that they've began filming the sequel. Her appearance on this one really changed a lot. She became pretty unexpectedly, for me. From a silly plain looking girl, she was transformed to a fine pretty young lady. Joe Cheng changed as well, he was more good looking on this one compared to the first season. His hair was shorter and it really looked good on him! So kawai!!! Ü


This series really showed a lot of kissing scenes and other unexpected scenes, I was always blown away. Definitely better than the first season, this one's so hilarious! :P I was so envious that I almost died watching xiang qin (ariel lin) kissing zhi shu (joe cheng). It wasn't just once, twice or thrice... I actually can no longer count using my 2 hands!!! waaaahhhhh! and this is what freaks me out!!! I am so jealous!!!! she has kissed him so many many many times, who knows how many?
...


So do I still need to explain why i'd like to exchange places with her?
OMG, she's really one hell of a lucky girl! I really wish I'd be her.... damn!


~grazhishu~

No comments: