♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ISWAK addict

From the beginning, It Started With A Kiss (ISWAK) has kept me crazy. Besides liking the lead actor, Joe Cheng very much, xiang qin and zhishu's story has really touched my heart. Maybe because I really like stories where the guy character is super hard to get and cold hearted with an "i-don't-care-about-you" attitude that later becomes "i-can't-live-without-you-can't-you-see?". Another reason that hooked me besides it being a romantic comedy series, is because I think the actors in this drama have chemistry.



I have watched tons of taiwanse and korean dramas... and I can say that is is my all time favorite. I admit that I had been a die hard fan of meteor garden before, i loved daomingsi and sanchai's love story. But after I watched ISWAK, I've almost forgotten them.. hahaha they were completely taken over by Jiang ZhiShu (JOE CHENG) and Yuan XiangQin (ARIEL LIN).

ISWAK, I didn't actually like it at first because I was so annoyed of xiangqin's appearance. She really looked too stupid and dumb. She's very persistent... she really doesn't give up until she achieves her goal. She's too naive and simple minded. On the contrary, she's also a very good friend and a very loving daughter. She has a pure heart and she's really a friend you can rely on... Most of the times though, despite her greatest efforts, everything would still end up in a mess. And this is where zhishu comes in... to fix all the mess XQ made. When I saw the lead guy, zhishu (Joe Cheng), I was in love at first sight just like XQ.. hahaha :P however, it makes me wonder sometimes because he's way too ideal... too perfect that I really doubt if there would be a guy like him in this planet. ZS in the story is a super genius student with an IQ of 200 who's also good in coking, tennis, basketball and swimming. Finding a guy who's good both in academic and sports is really hard, right? Because of his super charming appearance, he's undoubtedly the campus' most famous personality (heart throb). But he's really very cold hearted and sarcastic towards other people.



XQ fell in love at first sight when she first saw ZS who made a speech as a representative of freshmen during their high school opening ceremony. This went on for several years until they became seniors. XQ finally decided to confess her undying love by giving ZS a love letter. But as expected, ZS just ignored her. Then suddenly, an earthquake struck the Yuan's house leaving them homeless. Fortunately, the Jiang's saw the news in tv and decided to take them in. When the Yuans moved in to the Jiang's residence, XQ was really very shocked to see ZS... because she didn't know that her father was very good friends with ZS's mom and dad.

This is where their story started... (wish i was her!!! ♥)


Living under the same roof... XQ's appearance has brought color to ZS's boring and peaceful life. ZS said that since she came, everyday is not like an ordinary day... instead, it's full of surprises all the time... Though most of them would be problems due to XQ's stupidity, because of too much intelligence, ZS would still be able to handle everything in an easy way. They actually complemented each other. In the end, XQ's being naive and simple minded made him realize of his real goal, that is to pursue medicine.

ZS was just cold hearted on the outside... but inside, he really cared a lot for XQ. His actions spoke louder than words. He tried escaping and denying the idea that he loves her several times but he always failed. Everyone knew about this except for XQ (because she's so stupid.. haha :P) In the end, he was caught by his own heart. Hearing that Ahjin (Jiro Wang) was about to propose marriage to XQ made his mind blank for the first time, he didn't know what to do. He ran as fast as he could to every place he knows just to find XQ. And when he found her, finally he confessed his real feelings for XQ, who was in total shock.

After everything that they went thru, they got married and lived happily ever after... ♥
XQ's dream finally came true!!! this only goes to show that this filipino saying is true: "pag may tiyaga, may nilaga" haha :P

Sigh... there were a lot of KILIG scenes in this drama that I would be elaborating in my next post. Hopefully, I would have the time to do that... I really recommend that you watch this drama coz it's worth it. I have my own dvd copy and I've watched it a million times already.. hahaha :P the sequel, They Kiss Again is still airing in Taiwan... but I've heard that it will also be shown soon in the Philippines. YEY!!! :P

♥ grazhishu ♥

No comments: