♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, April 20, 2008

WITH YOU ::: Chris Brown

i'm currently so addicted with this song...
wishin' someone would sing this song for me... Ü
harhar ;p

:::
I need you boo, (oh) I gotta see you boo (hey),
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

[Verse 1]
Hey! Little mama, oh, you're a stunner..
Hot.. little figure, yes, you're a winner,
And I'm so glad to be yours, you're a class all your own,
And.. Oh, little cutie, when you talk to me,
I swear.. the whole world stops, You're my sweetheart,
And I'm so glad that you are mine, You are one of a kind and..
You mean to me, what I mean to you and..
Together baby, there is nothing we won't do
[Refrain]
'cause if I got you,
I don't need money, I don't need cars,
Girl, you're my all.. And..

[Chorus]
Oh! I'm into you, And girl, no one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight,
With the love of they life who feel what I feel when I'm..
With you [x5] Girl.. With you [x5] Oh girl!

[Verse 2]
I don't want nobody else,
Without you, there's no one left then,
You're like Jordans on Saturday,
I gotta have you and I cannot wait now,
Hey! Little shawty, Say you care for me,
You know I care for you, You know that I'll be true,
You know that I won't lie, You know that I would try,
To be your everything..yeah..

[Refrain]
[Chorus]
Yeah Heh..

[Bridge]
And I.. Will never try to deny that you're my whole life,
'cause if you ever let me go, I would die..
So I won't front, I don't need another woman,
I just need your all and nothing,
'cause if I got that, then I'll be straight,
Baby, you're the best part of my day

I need you boo, I gotta see you boo,
And the hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight [x2]
Woo Oh.. Yeah.. They need it boo, They gotta see their boo,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight,
Hearts all over the world tonight [x2]

[Chorus]
With you [x5] Girl.. With you [x5] Oh..

♥ ~grazhishu~

No comments: