♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, May 18, 2008

hooked on David Cook


You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby...

the song has been playing in my head for several weeks now. i have this in my friendster account, in my PC, in my cellphone, in this blog and if i had an ipod, it would surely have this too. i'm just so addicted...

i'm actually not that fanatic of the show American Idol. there has been several seasons and honestly, there are only a few names i know... the judges: simon, paula and randy; the first filipino contestant jasmin trias; some of the winners like kelly clarkson, clay aiken and carrie underwood, isaw them only in mtv (i'm not even aware that they were winners from that show until the VJs announced their information).

but the 7th season is really something different... i'm getting quite hooked... hooked not to the point that i anticipate every episode... but when i have the chance to watch it, i really watch the show... besides having another filipino contestant, ramiyel malubay, i'm watching the show because of DAVID COOK!!! when i saw his commercial singing always be my baby of mariah carey, i was really blown away. his version is way even better than the original... :P he's really cool man! he really knows how to rock!!!


now it's down to 2... david cook vs david archuleta...
and i'm hoping david cook will be the grand winner!!! i love him so much!
...
~grazhishu~ ♥

No comments: