♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Saturday, May 24, 2008

T.G.I.S.

Thank God It's Saturday!!!
once again... it's my OFF at long last!!! :P

like the usual, there was much work to do in the office. the week seemed so long. i guess i'm feeling more tired because i know i won't be getting anything out of it... sadly...


moving on... i actually planned going to metrowalk to shop DVDs after my shift last night, but i decided to postpone it because i had no one to accompany me. the person that was suppose to come with me was on off. besides, i have to catch the last episode of PRINCESS HOURS (rewind) in abscbn... though i've watched it a million times, i still can't afford to miss it, i love janelle and gian so much!!! bloopers will be shown tomorrow, sunday. since the rewind has finished, of course, there's a new drama taking over the air time slot. surprisingly, it's my long awaited/anticipated favorite taiwanese drama ISWAK2: They Kiss Again (TKA). It will be airing saturdays and sundays at 10 a.m. starting may 31, 2008. abs has been showing several teasers of the drama and everytime i see the interstitials, i get super excited that i can barely wait to watch the tagalized version... am so anxious to see michael (zhishu) jiang [JOE CHENG] again... i've actually been dying to see him again... :P
...

but here comes my dilemma... how am i suppose to schedule my metrowalk thingy? for sure, i will be anticipating each episode every weekend that it would really be very hard for me to schedule outings, trips, hanging out with friends, etc. now i would need to go to metrowalk on a weekday (same goes for all other activities/appointments i'll have), but is that even possible? how will i sleep when i have a shift the next day? and i've just got 2 hours after my shift, i have to be home by 10am sharp on weekends. even malls are not yet open by 6am, where would i go and what can i do in just 2 hours? waaaaaahhhhhh! this is really stressing me!!! what's good though is, i'll surely have a very nice weekend during my OFF coz i'll be seeing JOE CHENG... that alone can somehow compensate all the postponed/delayed/cancelled activities that i won't be able to attend... wehehehehe :P

just because i love you.. :P

♥grazhishu♥
>> TKA addict <<

No comments: