♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Saturday, July 12, 2008

Farenheit Chun and Calvin arrived

Two of the members of the taiwanese boyband Farenheit, Wu Chun and Calvin Chen has arrived in the Philippines. Yes, they are the guys in the current taiwanese series aired by ABS CBN, Romantic Princess. Farenheit is believed to be the current most famous band in Taiwan next to F4.

...

I'm not really a huge fan of this guys but seeing them appear in the local TV station Ch 2 was kind of something to look forward to. I'm not that excited to see them, but I'd love to. I just wanna know how these two guys would look like now (meaning how they look like currently coz of course, the drama has been filmed a several months or maybe a year ago).
...
And honestly, when I saw them in the show Entertainment Live, i was star struck! The guys were really really cute, especially Wu Chun when he's smiling! Ü I dunno, I just didn't find him that good looking when i watched the series Hana Kimi and Romantic Princess, but seeing him in flesh was really very different... it's like an eye-opener.. haha I've known for a long time that he really has a nice body, but I didn't know that he looks really really cute too! and i'm starting to love him now... hehehe :P
...

Today, I'm declaring that I'm officially a Wu Chun fan!!! I so love him now! Ü

...


~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*

No comments: