♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Wednesday, July 9, 2008

unforgettable movie lines (part 1)

i was just checkin' on some old files here in my pc yesterday when i saw this file that contained several unforgettable lines from famous tv shows and movies. i remember i had this since i was in college... so it's been quite a while since i last read it. and i just suddenly felt the urge of sharing them here in my blog. there's quite a lot so i will be dividing them in several parts... here's part 1... enjoy... Ü

"I hate the way you talk to me, And the way you cut your hair, I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, And the way you read my mind, I hate you so much it makes me sick, It even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie, I hate it when you make me laugh, Even worse when you make me cry, I hate it that you're not around, And the fact that you didn't call, But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.. Not even close.. not even a little bit.. not even any at all.."
- Kat, 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

"It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love while at the back of our minds we know that the person we trully love will always be an exception"
---Ally McBeal --

"When you kiss someone, everything around you become hazy... and the only thing in focus is you and this person... And you realize that this person is the only person you should be kissing for the rest of your life... And for one moment, you get, this amazing gift... And you wanna laugh and you wanna cry... Cuz you feel so lucky that you've found it and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time..."
---NEVER BEEN KISSED--

"Is it possible to be just friends with someone I have these sort of non-moderate feelings for?... Or am I doomed forever to just be in love and ultimately significantly hurt?"
---Felicity

"Fate exists but it can only take you so far, Because once you're there It's up to you to make it happen."
---CAN'T HARDLY WAIT

"I would rather have had.. One breath of her hair, One kiss from her mouth, One touch of her hand, Than an eternity without it... "
---CITY OF ANGELS

"If you love someone you say it... you say it rightthen, out loud... or the moment just... passes you by.. "
---MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING

"if two people are meant for each other, it doesnt mean that they are meant for each other NOW."
--- pacey, DAWSON 'S CREEK

Lois: You know, if somebody had asked me three days ago who the one person in the world I admired most was, I'd have said you. But, without really knowing what that meant. Without understanding that the hardest thing about being you is all the things you can't do. All the cries for help that you can't answer, and how that quietly tears you apart. But it never stops you. And after living a little of that myself, I realized something...something I never thought was possible.
Clark : What?
Lois: I love you more. More than I ever have and more than I ever thought I could love anyone, and so, I wanna ask ... Will you marry me?
---LOIS AND CLARK


these would be all for now... but there's more to come... Ü


~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*
*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: