♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

quarter of a century



twenty-five years and a day ago, a baby girl was born and was named gracie... hahaha :P

waaaahhhhh! i'm already a quarter of a century old... been alive for 25 years... thank you Lord! Ü seems like a very long period of time, but hey! i don't feel that old at all... and i believe i don't look that old either... hahahaha :P

sigh... i've been living on earth for 25 years now but i feel like i still have a lot of things to do... i still have a lot of plans in life... i want my own house... i want my own car... i want my family to have their own car as well... of course, i want to have my own family too... i want to have my own business so i won't need to work for a boss... i want to go to baguio, bohol, cebu, davao and palawan... i want to go to taiwan and south korea... i want to go to USA (as a tourist and not as a worker/student.. haha :P laziness as usual...)... i want to go to London... i want to go to Paris... i also wanna go to australia.. yes, down south baby! in short, i want to travel the world...

the question is WHEN? hopefully soon... wish wish wish Ü
to all my friends who greeted me via text messaging, thanks! to those who sent me messages and comments in friendster, thank you also! and to my friend who called me from singapore, thank you so much for being a little "galante" yesterday.. hehehe
thanks to you all for remembering my day! i'm really overwhelmed! Ü


~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*
*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: