♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wu Chun Blogged again

I've been browsing Chun's blog for several times now... this was since he visited the Philippines last July. i was really so surprised and impressed of how kind this guy was to his Filipino fans when he was here.. mainly the reason why i became one of his huge fans, literally and figuratively... hahaha... i've read some of his entries and i really loved reading them especially the quotes/lessons he adds on each one. i also love it every time he mentions tagalog/filipino words in his entries, makes me feel he loves his filipino fans a lot! Ü

Their Philippine tour for Romantic Princess made me very eager to know what he'll write in his blog after visiting the Philippines. I checked almost everyday, but i guess a famous star like him would barely have time to post his entries in a regular manner... so, that may be the reason why he was able to publish his posts this month only for august and september.

I got this from his blog entry entitled "Superman is back!" dated 8-08-08. Filipino fans should read this... really a must! Ü

"Phewwww… Finally, Superman got little time tonight to complete his unfinished blog :-)


After Butterfly Lovers wrapped up, I was ready for tons of jobs that were lining up but never did I expect that the heavy workload... workload which I myself, someone who thinks himself as a Superman, finally came to feel tiredness in his life... WOW!!! To me, there are good and bad in every moment of my experiences that's why I've always told myself that I am lucky for all the opportunities and I will always cherish every moment and be responsible not only to myself but to everyone so I wont live a regretful life. No matter how tired I am, there's always happiness when it comes to visiting all the countries I've visited recently and here, I really wanna thank everyone from all parts of the world who has been supporting me all these while…


The Philippines - Visiting Phil has always been my 1st priority! Although I've been to Phil a couple of times already, its always different when it comes to work and I've always loved to meet those who have supported us all these while... anyhow... mission accomplished!!! haha! "Maraming Salamat"!


Korea - Really had a great time during the Romantic Princess Celebration with all my Korean supporters… Well, I can speak better Korean now… haha! Su Go Ha Say So Yo


Japan - Attended my 1st Butterfly Lovers press conference outside China and surprisingly it was Japan!!! I also spent one whole day filming a program for a a Japanese TV channel discovering the life of NINJAS… Another Great experience for me!


HK – I did something crazy this time!


Managed to sneak out late at night after supper with my director around 2.30am! It came to a point where I felt so much like walking along the streets in HK… I walked alone from JORDAN to TSIM SHA TSUI and along the streets where I used to go before my showbiz life. I always walk 4 years ago and although its already 3am and all shops are close, i am still full of energy J Its unbelievable and I dotn know when I can do that again…hahaa!"

the whole article can be viewed here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool/9765596 or you can just check out his blog here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool. i have his blog listed as well in my links (check my "just a click away" and "blog exchange" tabs) so suit yourself.

well i think the title suits him well... for someone who's a super hunk, a super gorgeous, a super kind, a super brave and a super busy star! so good luck to you SUPERMAN! i wish you more success, blessings, projects and good health always! (^-^)v



~grazhishu~

*new wu chun fan*

*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: