♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Wednesday, July 29, 2009

another busy week

i will not able to blog much this week, again, because i'll be working 5 days straight. yes, i didn't file for any leave surprisingly.. hehehe :D

a lot of my friends have been saying lately that i'm just blogging about lee min ho... that it's always about lee min ho... they're even asking if i've been paid to do that.. of course not, and i don't need money to do that... i'm doing it because i want to do it.. all for the love of my min ho.. hihihi :D

so today, for my complaining friends, i won't be blogging about him..
but that's just for today.. hahaha :D


so let me just tell you what happened to me recently... last saturday, we had our team GA at redbox in trinoma. we grabbed the eat, drink and sing all you can promo from 12 noon - 3 pm. everybody was there, it was so much fun! here are some pictures:


then the following day, sunday, was my tita's wedding. i wasn't able to attend because i was so tired, only my mom and my sister together with our other relatives attended the ceremony.. here's the give away they brought home:

....

isn't it cute? and it tasted great too! so yummy!

in line with my bof addiction... comes the KPOP fever... yes, lately, these korean pop groups have been dominating the charts both in the radio and the television (mtv, myx, etc.). like this one group, wondergirls... i heard their song "nobody" when i attended an induction party last july 11. and since then, the song has been playing in my head over and over again. in other words, na-LSS ako as in Last Song Syndrome. a lot of my officemates have been asking for this song and i've sent a lot via blue tooth.. hehe and look, they've got this cute video too:


credit to uploader: wondergirls @ youtube


nice dance step huh? hehehe :D

sigh... august is just a few days away.. and it really makes me sad.. coz the end is coming near. we're now again to transfer to another program. a lot had left... the others have signed with the other company who got the contract... now i'm left thinking what's gonna happen next...



~grazhishu~
*lee min ho crazy girl*

*wu chun addict*
*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: