♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

another message from LEE MIN HO

Lee Min Ho... this guy never fails to impress and amaze me... really.. from his looks, his charm, his style, his killer smile and most especially, the way he treats his fans.. he seems almost perfect. but of course i know he's not.

last july 10, he posted another message for his fans in his official website www.leeminho.kr. you may read the article HERE if you can read and understand korean. his message is as follows:

translation: courtesy of
loveminho.com



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello, every Minoz~
This is Min Ho.
Yesterday’s rain was like a lie since the sun was beating down the whole day.
As the night comes, a slightly cool wind is blowing in from the window.

In fact... I am feeling kind of shy to leave my first message after meeting you guys in person.
How are all of you doing these days?

I came back from Guangzhou in China after having a short but meaningful meeting on July 4th and 5th. I heard some fans came even from the remote areas of China to Guangzhou. Due to your enthusiastic(devoted) supports, the visit was full of happiness. I appreciate it very much.
xie xie~~

The second half year of 2009 has already started.~

On June 21st… I had the chance to meet you guys. Also, I made a lot of preparation in order to show you my new appearance in the meeting. Now I try to recall the day, and it was like a dream. It is the very first time that so many fans gathered together to see me only on the stage so I was a little nervous indeed.^^

It’s too bad that I could not show you what I had prepared, though the preparatioin was not flawless. Also, I had made some mistakes. Maybe you did not notice them.^^

After that day.. For many of you, who have been staying by me, I promise to make more preparation in the future.

In my opinion, to remain the same and not change does not mean to stay where I am now but to maintain my own self and then step forward. If I can be with all Minoz together, there is nothing to be afraid of !
Again, I ask for all your support and love continuously.

I wish everyone will stay away from any danger in the rainy season and stay healthy in summer.
Be happy all the time^^♥

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

sigh.. once again i'm so speechless.. his kindness is so overwhelming! i've never seen an actor this kind.. oh wait, actually there's one more actor like him -- wu chun.. not because i like him too.. but because he's really kind. we've seen that when they visited the philippines in july last year for the romantic princess promotion. he also has his own blog that i visit from time to time and you'll see there messages too for his fans. i've read most of them and i even saw some tagalog words there that made me so proud being one of his filipino fans.. well i just hope, they both won't change despite their unimaginable success in the business..

i wish them both more blessings and success! jiayou! aja! \(^_^)/


~grazhishu~

*lee min ho crazy girl*
*wu chun addict*
*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: