♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, September 6, 2009

Romance Hero -- Lee Min Ho

just anoter article i found in loveminho.com. well actually, most of the articles i post here are from her website. good thing i found her site coz she always translates articles into english so fans overseas would understand, like me. kamsahamnida! :)

this article was posted in
SINGLES (june), written by Yeo Ha Yeon, english translated by loveminho.



Romance Hero -- LEE MIN HO

He had mysterious maternity with innocence of 23-year-old-youth. Come to think of it, Gu Jun-pyo in 'Boys Over Flowers' also had exuberant maternity that makes the fact he is a high-school student unbelievable. After his first shooting in Sydney, we had him in his hotel room tied his hair-up and packed on his face. The very first talk with real Lee Min-ho, not Gu Jun-pyo.


Q Do you realize your popularity?
LMH It was after chapter seven or eight I first realized popularity of 'Boys Over Flowers'. I couldn’t feel it because we aired those chapters we filmed in advance and also I was so busy and preoccupied. However, when I was in Daegu after an outdoor shooting, I, for the first time, realized that ‘wow, this is not a picnic!'

Q What are the resemble points of Gu Jun-pyo and Lee Min-ho?
LMH The only one point is that we quarrel when we were in love. At first I thought that I could not make it, even during the words practicing I thought it wasn’t good enough. Especially in earlier part which I played impolite role, it was not good and even the director told me I played too kindly again and again. If I have to say one more, I’ll say putting everything of myself in something when I totally soaked.

Q What is the best advantage of Lee Min-ho’s characteristic?
LMH Forgetfulness? I’m optimistic so I try to think positively whatever the situation like.

Q What is your dream character as an actor?
LMH A multiple personality character by Edward Norton in [Primal Fear].

Q What do you want to do if you have one-week of free time?
LMH I even feel so happy shooting only in daytime like nowadays. If I have one-week break? I would like to visit Las Vegas.

Q Let’s talk about your love. When is your first? It is said that men hardly forget their first love, is it true?
LMH At 20? Everyone has a memory of first love. Whenever I meet someone I usually come to remember it.

Q Is there anything common among the girls you loved?
LMH Well, I like small and cute girls but I also think we only come to know a person after we meet her. After talking to her face to face I can find something special on her. It’s hard to say in words. When I find out something very attractive from her, I also feel good on her. I told you before that I like small and cute girls but actually, and maybe I can be fell in love with a tall girl.

Q What means a fan to Lee Min-ho?
LMH It’s a reason for Lee Min-ho as an actor.

Q What means 'Boys Over Flowers' to Lee Min-ho?
LMH The second life? A masterpiece that enabled me to live another life.

Q Do you have any role-model as an actor?
LMH Mr. Seol Kyung-ku and Mr. Kim Myung-min. I want to be an actor who earns respect from his juniors in his 30s, who is respected for his earnestness as a role-model, and who get recognition as an actor.


For the staff and Lee Min-ho who couldn’t’t sleep well a night because of a tight shooting schedule of a little more than 5 months, Sidney catalog tour is like a rest. Detailed stories about the catalog tour in Sydney and about the interview can be found in SINGLLES June.


more to come.. :)



~grazhishu~
*lee min ho crazy girl*

*wu chun addict*

*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: