♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Monday, November 3, 2008

and the countdown begins...

my last week in rolex begins tonight.. but since i'm on leave today, 5 days is down to 4...

today, the sky is cloudy and droplets of rain are falling non-stop... i was suppose to wake up at about 8 am in the morning because i had to go to Quezon City hall to renew my NBI clearance for my new program... but the weather kind of disagrees with my plan for the day, i wasn't able to get up until 11am due to the cold weather... if it wasn't that important, i would just be sleeping the whole day... mainly the reason why i filed for a leave -- just to rest...

despite my laziness, i managed pulling myself out of my bed and going to QC hall for the renewal... the process didn't take that long... since i'm just renewing, i just had to pay the fee, take a photo, then after that, would be claiming already... however, i had a HIT in their records... the clerk asked me if i had finished working for 5 years in the philippines, i said "no, tatlong taon pa lang po...", then she told me that i still have a HOLD DEPARTURE ORDER... this is because of my DOST scholarship. but that should have been lifted because i was suppose to serve for 3 years only, the same period/duration that i was able to enjoy/use the scholarship... and my 3rd year in eTel (october 17) marked the end of the bond... so i'm actually not sure what happened... this is so disappointing and unexpected.. she said i'd be able to claim my clearance the earliest on 11/12... but i had to submit it tomorrow, 11/04... how lucky, huh?! after thinking that i will be able to claim it the same day... the exact opposite happened...

sigh... we should really be expecting the unexpected all the time... because they happen... they really do... especially when you least expect them... being transferred to another program this early is actually already a very unexpected thing for me...

right now... i'm feeling disappointed, sad, happy, excited, nervous, pressured, etc. yeah, you may call it mixed emotions... as it is, literally... disappointed of the delay in my NBI clearance... sad that after 3 years i would be leaving rolex... happy that i'm no longer a mailbox officer, back to being an agent, meaning lesser tasks and responsibilities... excited for the training, to meet new friends... but nervous at the same time of the certification and phone lab... pressured to finish all the due mailbox tasks and to pass the cert...

life is indeed like a box of chocolates.. you'll never know what you're gonna get.. we'll never know what's gonna hapen... we just need to grab every opportunity that comes along... so i'll be taking this as an opportunity... hopefully a good one... for career growth and movement... so help me God... :)



MnM, i guess i'll be seeing you next week.. :)



~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*

*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: