♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, November 23, 2008

for the last time...

for the last time... i entered the blue box ops and had my last shift in rolex last friday night, 11-21-08... everything was fine... i got to station in what used to be MY own station, the computer near the entrance and the glass wall...

for the last time, i entered my log in ID in avaya, opened my outlook and checked for mails... i checked all the spreadsheets and made sure they're updated... i also opened the rolex mailbox folder just to take a glance for the last time...

for the last time, i stood up and looked all over the blue box ops area... i can say that i was perfectly okay... just feeling a little sad as that was my last day there... even so, i was still able to laugh at jokes and smile at the people around me... i was even able to wite a farewell letter without a tear dropping from my eyes...

i finished the letter at about 9am... we met some old friends in something fishy and then went to yellow cab for tl icay's treat... even there i was laughing real hard that i almost fell down from my chair because of my colleague's jokes and stories... by the way, the pizza was so yummy! thanks tl icay! :)

then i went straight home just like my normal routine... and when i reached home, i just continued watching "wonderful life", a korean romantic comedy drama that aired in abscbn in 2005 or 2006 (i think), that i started watching last week... and while i was in the middle of watching a sad scene, i suddenly felt sad also... so so sad that i suddenly felt my tears continuously flowing down my cheeks... but i wasn't crying because of the drama... it's because of the idea that i'm no longer in rolex.. i don't know why but it suddenly hit me... i guess this the only time that it really sinked in my head... i was crying to the point that i can no longer breathe... i wanted to stop but i simply can't... good thing that i was alone in my room, no one saw... i ended up turning off my dvd player and sleeping because my eyes are already hurting...

sigh... didn't think i will be such a cry baby because of my transfer but i was... well maybe staying in a program for 3 years 1 month and 5 days would really have that effect... the countdown was finally over.. galpy of rolex has finally signed off...

my training in m&m will start tomorrow night, 11-24-08... hopefully, everything goes well though i will be training alone... alone in the sense that i don't know anybody from the class unlike chiqui, jen and ching who went to training together... now this is for real...

i'm just hoping that it would be fun and that the people would be warm and accommodating...
i really hope! fighting! aja!


~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*

*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: