♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

false alarm...

i was suppose to start my training in m&m last night... but instead, i found myself still inside the XOR (Xmen-Omega-Rolex) blue box ops, sitting on my chair, logged on my computer station and doing my mailbox tasks...

yeah... my m&m training was postponed and my stay in rolex was extended... :)

i had to stay mainly for the smooth mailbox transition... our OM informed us last wednesday or thursday (can't clearly remember) that our client did not allow our immediate transfer and required one of the IST members to stay for 2 more weeks... to make sure that the turn over of the tasks goes well...

but this, for me, is both happy and sad...

happy because i will be staying for two more weeks in rolex... this means i still have 2 more "relaxed" weeks -- relaxed meaning i don't have to think yet of m&m.. i'm still around the people/crowd i know.. still inside the comfort zone.. not the "petiks" type of relaxation, i actually have a lot of mailbox tasks to do.. but since i've been used to it, it's lesser pressure... gets?

but this also makes me sad because this implies that i would be going to training alone... i will be attending classes and entering the room without knowing anybody from the crowd... feeling like a total stranger.. that sucks! what worries me the most is i'm not that sociable... meaning if i don't know you and you won't talk to me, i won't talk to you either... it takes me quite sometime before i completely mingle with acquaintances (people i've just met)...

and yes... i was the chosen one...
i don't know if i should be considering this as lucky or not.. a part of me says YES.. and the other part says NO... well, whatever it is, i know and i always believe that everything happens for a reason.. reason that i will know in due time... i know that He has His own plans for me... and i know that He knows what's best for me... :)

so for the mean time, let's reset the countdown to 13 days... :)


~grazhishu~
*new wu chun fan*

*forever loyal joe cheng gal*

No comments: