♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, August 30, 2009

back to minho blogging.. :)

we've been making calls for a week now...
it's so tiring and exhausting...
sigh...
i can't take it anymore...
i miss minho so much so i'm going back to my minho blogging... hehehe :D
here goes...

i got this article from loveminho.com (as usual). you can read the korean article HERE. this is anothe interview by Kang Youn-hee, posted on 04-29-2009 in 'careercare business magazine'. as always, thanks
for the translation loveminho. :)


LMH practiced acting more than 20,000 hours

It's an entertainer that teenagers regard as the best job with envy nowadays. And according to the result of the investigation, if a man wants to succeed in any field, he needs to excercise for 10,000 hours.(It's from 'Outliers', the book that analyzed the secret of the top of the heap nowadays.) So does an entertainer. A few days ago, we met Lee min-ho, who achieved stardom through the ending drama ‘‘Boys Over Flowers'’ and answered his efforts of 10,000 hours.


Q Recently, according to the result of the investigation, to succeed in any field, he needs to pour out 10,000 hours in nothing else. What do you think, how much you pumped time into the acting till you could jump to stardom?

LMH Well, I didn't calculate time to pour out for acting since now. After I got down to act at 19, I have practiced all day long except if it's time to sleep and eat. to calculate practice time from that time, it is over 20,000 as I practiced about more than 14 hours for a day. Wow! I didn't know I had practiced much like this. (laugh) Yet I think it is more important how much I absorb in acting, although it is important to pour out many times. With the result that I have made many efforts to find an essential element for acting even to my daily life day and night, it seems that I can get the challenge awareness and self-confidence on acting.


Q Chance has nothing to do with your success on this work, not only because of good looks but efforts over 10,000 hours. But even then, you achieved stardom in a flash, do you seem to feel afraid?

LMH I feel delightful to gain many fans' affection with this work, but I also feel afraid because I wonder if I have quite the statue to do that. But I feel the responsibility to meet the concern and expectation much strongly than fear. So I am studying and preparing many things in order to overcome my week point to be born again as a better image, a mature actor.


Q In the case of Jang Dong-gun counted as the prettiest face in Korea, he was in agony because he thought his acting ability had paled into significance on account of his handsome looks. Are you worried about the same thing on this point of setting image "a pretty face" by filming "Boys Over Flowers"?

LMH Senior Jang Dong-gun... (laugh) So far, I don't think my acting ability is excellent like him. But as all of actors do, I also would like to keep long-run with my own color rather than my looks. For it, I think I have to be worried to choose the next work from now.


Q Say about Korean and foreign actors to look up to as your mentor.

LMH There are so many respectable actors, I have looked up to Leonardo DiCaprio as my mentor since the moment I decided to be an actor. He is the actor who has definitely various colors. He did each of different duties in many movies like ‘What's Eating Gilbert Grape’, ‘Titanic', ‘Revolutionary Road’ and so on, and he is excellent to change over each time. Maybe he shows his ability as an actor who has various colors through continuous challenge and efforts.


Q So far, do you have any role that you would like to play in the movie or drama in your memories?

LMH I would like to play the role 'Rusty' by Brad Pitt in the film 'Oceans 11' made by the director Steven Soderbergh. Rusty is an ace card sharp and teaches cheat skills to a master pickpocket Linus. The lines, “Look at one point but not stare. Be high in his favor but let him be forgettable as soon as you leave.", seems to help the understandings of the character. Rusty reads a person like a book and uses it. I remember admiring to do well the role to seem to be aware of a person's mind. I have my eye on the role.



***Now I will ask another questions besides acting.

Q What is the most difficult thing in your whole life?

LMH On 20, I received a severe wound from a car accident that stopped me from acting. At that time, I had thought lots of things in the hospital. Under the starting situation, it was a nothing even if I fluttered highly but how impatient I felt! I got upset very much, however, I thought optimistically. Nothing changes if it doesn't move. I thought 'On falling down, I would bump up again'.


Q If you were not an entertainer, What do you think which job you had?

LMH I thought I wanted to be a soccer player in my childhood because I was crazy about soccer that time. If I was not an actor, I guess I would be a soccer player and a member of the national team like the manager Cha Bum-geun.


Q You took an executive in 'Boys Over Flowers'. What do you think of an executive as a job?

LMH I think I'm so lucky I'm not a real executive.(laughing) Although it took just a short period, the executive, whom I played, should take the blame for his company, a large number of employees and their families. I think it is hard and difficult position that it need to learn many things and feel strong responsibility to manage a company in the cut throat competition.


Q This is the last question. What is the meaning of twenty for Lee Min-ho?

LMH I think twenty is the age to get a foothold that people can plan their dreams and put the clock forward. Water doesn't boil at 99℃, does it? As plenty of heat is needed to absorb to go up to 100℃, I think twenty is the time that people experience and prepare many things to make their dreams come true. In addition, in my case, I feel the importance for the responsibility to my choice so much. For the sake of doing that, I think it is important to keep on my right step by step. I wonder what another people think..


more to come... :)


~grazhishu~

*lee min ho crazy girl*

*wu chun addict*

*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: