♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lee Min Ho's usual get up

since i have a lot of time to post blogs today, i'll be taking this opportunity to post a lot about minho... hihihi :] since it may take a couple of days or more before i find time to post again. so here goes...

got this, as usual, from loveminho.com. this is about lee min ho's fashion and usual clothing/attire/get-up style... this was posted in Sportsseoul on 05-08-2009.



Lee Min-ho, "I feel careful of tight upper garment."

1 month has passed since KBS2 'Boys Over Flowers' ended. 'Flowers heat wind' is still considerable. It seems that 'Flowers' heroes almost sweep over just like every CF, fashion, domestic appliances, food and beverage, and so on. In the middle of it, it seems that Lee Min-ho's influence is the biggest to make many items hit including curly 'Gu Jun-pyo's hair-do'.

Nowadays there are many women that look for Lee Min-ho's wear to order for their husbands or boyfriends at each clothing stores. We think it's because of his 187㎝ height and western face. His charm looks better because of his gorgeous style added to his firm acting power. In this week, we heard of his fashion style, although he was very busy with CF shooting and fanmeeting. Now he is on-air about his clear answers as well as his strapping looks.


Q Which clothes do you choose as a usual thing?

LMH I prefer simple style. I like jeans so I often choose t-shirts or a hood with skinny jeans. I also like accessories so I frequently put on rings or hats.  


Q It was supposed t
hat you balanced in your choice with your tall height.

LMH I haven't done that. Some clothes were too small for me to wear from time to time. (laugh).



Q Which color do you like?

LMH I like monotonous color. I used to mainly wear black, grey and white. I prefer to wear monotonous color like dark blue, ice grey with metal-feeling or black and dark colors.
 



Q Do you have any body complex?

LMH It's not as much as a complex. I'm careful about tight upper clothing or clothes with low necklines anyway. So I prefer to wear clothes like a white shirt.
 


Q What
accessories would you recommend put on?

LMH My favorite thing is a ring. I usually have on a silver thing. I always wear my watch. When I feel flat with monotonous clothes, I put on a silver necklace or a hat. The past I usually had on a beanie, but nowadays I prefer a fedora.
 


Q What's your suggestion for this summer look?


LMH I think it's a jeans with a t-shirt and shoes that are simple and dandy like sneakers. And another thing! It's summer so it is neccessary to wear accessaries like hats or sunglasses, isn't it?



more to come in a while...
it's gonna be a minho overload day today.. hehehe :D


~grazhishu~

*lee min ho crazy girl*

*wu chun addict*

*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: