♥~♥~♥ shout outs!!! ♥~♥~♥


thanks for visiting my blog! please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions, i would really appreciate it! i would love to chat with you all! Ü
Glitter Words

~ pixels of life ~



here are my pictures with my friends... Ü

~ My LEE MIN HO wonderland ~


Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]




* Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
* Profession: Actor, Model
* Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
* Height/Weight: 185cm, 69 kg
* Foot Size: 265 mm
* Star sign: Cancer
* Blood type: A
* Education: Namsung Elementary School-Banpo Middle School-Danggok High School-KonKuk University. Cinema Major.
* Favorite Actors: Edward Norton, Leonardo Di Caprio, Sul Kyung Goo, Kim Su Ro
* Motto: “Those who give up cannot gain victory.” It’s not victory that is so important, but the fighting spirit. Even if you fail, I think even just the attitude of not giving up is beautiful in itself.

* TV Shows: Boys Over Flowers (KBS2/2009), But I don't Know too (MBC/2008), I am Sam (KBS2/2007), Mackerel Run (SBS/2007), Secret Campus (EBS/2006), Love Hymn (MBC/2005)
* Movies: Our School ET (2008), Public Enemy Returns (2008), Humming (2007), Arang (2006), Ghost Lives (2004)
* Commercials: Etude House (2009), Cass Beer (2009), Dunkin' Donuts (2009), Cadillac CTS (2009), Samsung AnyCall (2009), Market 0 (2009), LG Telecom (2009), Trugen (2009), Levi's Strauss (2009), Pepsi Nex (2009)
* Awards: The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards: Best New Actor Boys Before Flowers (2009)



Sunday, August 9, 2009

LMH -- I have nothing to complain of my looks

another minho interview... as i've mentioned before, there are lots more to come... hehe :D

got this of course from loveminho.com. this article was posted in Starnews by the copywriter Kim Su-Jin on March 3, 2009. you can read the original korean article HERE. thanks to loveminho for the translation (as always).. :)


Gu Jun-Pyo -- Lee Min Ho, "I have nothing to complain of my looks"


All the people bring the roof down with a comet-like new face. The hero is Lee Min-ho(22). He achieved stardom at a bound from the on-air KBS 2TV's Mon-Tues drama series 'Boys Over Flowers'(writer Yoon Ji-ryun, producer Jun Ki-sang). No, he is arising a syndrome. He is more than women's dream and gains popularity to arouse unusual heat wind also to men. His past works EBS drama "The Secret Campus", SBS high teen drama "Run Mackerel!" and so on are in the news, and Japanese persons concerned show so far as hot interest in his past works.

But It isn't enough. There are a large number of fans to find his house and fans keep flowing in and out at his agency with only the reason that is him. It's countless that staffs should stop filming because of fans crowd at shooting lot. Even the elementary school freshmen shout "He is Gu Jun-pyo!" and rejoice.

I met Lee Min-ho who was the heartthrob for Koreans. He visited 'Money Today Star News' on 3rd afternoon. Tall and striking figure and clear-cut face. He turned on the charm that is stronger than flowers and faultless. Face is 'bling bling', and aura was radiated aroud his face like a scene of the comic book. He was 'Gu Jun-pyo' in the original comic 'Boy Over Flowers' itself. But he's the young Lee Min-ho, shy and healthy rather than the feature of the sophisticated rich man to be showed through TV.


-What is the meaning of 'Boys Over Fl
owers' to you?

▶ It is the best masterpiece. I have the masterpiece. It's the work that makes me the most public. It will remain in my memories through my whole life.


-You have got public affection for 'Flowers'. In my guess, there are many things to change.

▶ Right. A plenty of things. After the first episode, I need adaptable time for 2 weeks. I came to mind my p's and q's as much as I gained a number of interests.


-'Flowers' is going toward the end. Please give your impressions about only 8 episodes left.

▶ I saw it was the record for 137 days through the special air on 2nd. About 4 months passed. When I see the scene of the early air, I get feelings already as old days. Because it seems that my present tone is different from that time. Now I hope I can give it another brush to the end. I hope the end is good and gains as much affection. I seem to feel empty when it ends. Actors feel empty on ending work. In this case, I may feel lonely because it is too empty.


-I wonder what you think about the appraisal of 'Clear-cut Guy', 'Ultra Flower Boy'

▶ Frankly speaking, it lays a burden on me. I also pay careful attention of expression so much. In fact, I wanna hear I'm attractive rather than handsome. Am I clear-cut? I hope I seem very likable.


-Do you have any dissatisfaction for your face?

▶ I have nothing to complain about it. I think clear-cut features is not always attractive and anyone should have his own charm.


-'Gu Jun-pyo' heat wind is hotter and hotter daily. Did you expect that?

▶ I expected a little. The original work has come into the spotlight and Tsukasa (Gu Jun-pyo) is quite a good character, so I thought I might gain good reaction as long as I did hard. But I didn't imagine it would be as big as this.



-Now what is F4 to Lee Min-ho? I wonder the meaning of the presence.

▶ Well, it's difficult to answer. It is natural. I think I don't put meaning to F4, but to companions that are partners of joys, sorrows and go together for many hours.


-Your past pictures have spreaded through the internet with the penalty of fame.

▶ I used to get upset. Now I'm so still. I think it's a kind of curse to a star. I think they're interested in everything anout me. I take it positively.


-Gu Jun-pyo's turban shell hair-do is on fashion. Is there any worry about strong image?

▶ I don't think I will stick to this style. I am trying to change my hair little by little. In fact, when I change my hair style, F4 members also say to look awkward. Guess how surprised the viewers may be.


-You have a sincere heart to 'Geum Jan-di in the drama. I wonder how your love style is.

▶ My real style is similar to the drama. My character is simple and I can't play double minutely. I meet only one. (loyal? gooood!!! :D )


-What is your ideal style?.

▶ It is like Song Hye-gyu. I like the very style contrary to me. Smallish girl captures my eyes.


-Is there any actor or actress you wanna work together? (Lee Min-ho got 10 scenarios at least.)

▶ Once I said to Jung Il-woo I wanted to shoot the movie like 'Rough Cut'. And I hope to perform with Sul Kyung-gu who acted in 'Public Enemy Returns'. Although I didn't get a chance to keep time with him, I hope I agree in tone together, learn and gain many things from him.


-I wonder what your view of acting is.

▶ I have a dream that I will be an actor to be respectable from twenty juniors on 30. And I would like to be an actor to meet various images. I also hope I will be an actor to cross good and evil, a performer to do extreme acting. I feel attractive to an extreme role. I'm worrying about it so much.



-I guess you feel burden about the next work due to big affection through 'Boys Over Flowers'.

▶ Right. But so far 'Boys Over Flowers' doesn't end, so I don't think about another work. I hope I can choose freely anything, it's a drama or a movie. It is my question that I should break through Gu Jun-pyo's image and go forward. Maybe I will reward fans with a good work after it.


-Before acting, did you expect you could get affection from all the people like this?

▶ I'm positive. I have always thought wishfully that someday I could make my day.


-Please, give performers to dream 'Second Lee Min-ho' a piece of advice.

▶ It makes me unbecoming. Keep cultivating your own garden and someday chances will come. And I hope you always think positively to see good results.


more to come... :)


~grazhishu~
*lee min ho crazy girl*
*wu chun addict*
*forever joe cheng's gal*

No comments: